Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love being on holidays

Love love love not having to go to work. I lay in bed this morning thinking I would have been on my way right now. What a great feeling to have the whole day in front of you and you can do whatever you wish. Which today has been scrapbooking and tonight will be sewing. Can't get much better than that.

Mike woke up feeling a heck of a lot better today, must have been the icecream ;-) But as the afternoon has worn on, he's worn himself out. He is a man who likes to run before he can walk.

Oldest stepson came around a few weeks ago sporting the beginnings of a beard, which has since been taken off. Apparently the boys at work bought in some wax strips and were not afraid to use them, ouch! Except Mr. W got wind of it and shaved the beard off before any hijinks could be had.

But I made sure I got a photograph so I could scrapbook it. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?


Photobucket

Credits Designer Digitals

Twas funny though, when I was doing this layout I was texting the boy.

Me: "Hey Wes, do you like the cold weather?"

Wes: "Sure, it's okay".

Me: "Hey Wes, do you like milk and cookies?"

Wes: "Carol, I am *NOT* Santa Claus."

Hmmm, if only he knew!

This will go into his upcoming book I am making for him. It was going to be for his 21st but that has come around too quick. Maybe he'll get the book for next Christmas.

1 comment:

Esther Andrews said...

SURELY they're going to be onto you with your sneaky questioning sooner or later!
Love the story!