Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another weekend

Although every day is a weekend to me at the moment, and I'm loving it like that. I have a day set out in front of me to knit, to sew and to scrapbook, I'll pop on a roast lamb for dinner and the day will be just about perfect.

We were down in Geelong yet again yesterday as my brother got married. His girlfriend of 4 years has immigrated from America with her two boys (who yes, they will be my scrapbooking victims too because they are as cute as can be) and they were married in the backyard in a very simple ceremony. They plan on having a more "girly" ceremony next year in the nice weather.

I do believe I know every single lump and bump in that so called highway right now, ha.

I have made another page for the album, a picture of my dad and his dad, just hanging out on the back porch at home. I wonder what they were talking about? From looking at the other slides and the clothes they both had on, I do believe this was Christmas Day 1965, probably the aftermath of opening presents and both of them disappearing while the "girls" were doing the lunch dishes more likely.

Photobucket


I used the beautiful new kit by creashens called "Afternoon Cha". Click on the picture to take you to twolittlepixels.


And Sharon brought out this most beautiful paperpack, so soft and pretty, so I had to go borrow a friend's baby and scrap these cutest pictures. Expect more of this little cherub, I have a whole CD of beautiful pictures to scrap of this bright eyed girl.

Photobucket

Using Paper Essentials-Shadowed Soft by [ksharonkdesigns] and other goodies. Credits here.


No comments: