Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Show and tell

As promised, a pic of one of the beautiful materials I bought from my shopping trip to Ballarat, just gorgeous. And something else to mark off my list - I made a new recipe for dinner tonight. It was a vegetarian kind of dish which was topped with tomatoes and fetta. Very nice. Of course I took pictures. Okay so the dish wasn't perhaps exciting, but it was very tasty and I do believe it classes as a new recipe to try!
I went to water aerobics tonight and am knackered. I've booked in for a term, should be fun over winter, but maybe not so fun doing the mad dash from the warm pool to the dressing room to the car in the freezing cold country air!

Special day for me tomorrow, you'll have to log in and read about what it is!

1 comment:

Bells said...

oh that looks delicious Carol. Lovely. That's my kind of meal!