Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend is over

Here we are, Sunday night yet again, another week over and a new one beginning. Sunday nights, what to do now that Underbelly is finished, ha! Had a big weekend with a nice night out last night. We were at a Masons Installation and ended up on a really fun table for the banquet.

Had a cruisey Sunday, just on finished the book for my nephews and just about ready to hit the print button. I set it out and some double pages just didn't fit so have had to make a quick few pages to fit on opposing pages. I will be sad when the project is over.

Here's another page from the book showing the special relationship between Mike and Matthew. Matt absolutely idolised Mike and was his little shadow whenever he was here, and quite frankly I know the feeling was mutual.



Photobucket

Credits Designer Digitals.


And now here we are on the downward slide of November. I must get a grip on Christmas, I've shopped like there's no tomorrow, but haven't been updating my spreadsheet, I'm all over the place.

I've finished birthday shopping for His Nibs, now just waiting for the delivery. A fun (and quite ridiculous) 50th present for sure. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

The weekend goes way too fast, doesn't it? Sounds like you're on top of things for the birthday and Christmas.