Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Half way

Half way through the work week. On the downhill slide now. Went out for lunch today with my work group and went to a fabulous cafe which had a zillion (well I do exaggerate slightly) little giftie ideas. I am going back for a serious shopping expedition ... oh and probably coffee and cake too. te he I will be a woman on a mission come pay day next week.

Okay first things first, two fabulous things to let the scrappers know about. Now I seriously doubt that any designers out there read my little blog (oh apart from our twolittlepixel ladies) but if there are any who read along or any up and coming designers, this is a great chance to get on a team with fabulous women from all over, and might I say the best darn creative team you'll get!! (cough cough)


And secondly, very exciting for the scrappers who read up here.

Not bad huh? It's twolittlepixels first birthday and you get the presents!!! The freebie collab kit is FABULOUS! I can't wait till you see who the guest designer is.


Okay another page to share with you for the family album. Simple is best.

Photobucket

Credits here.

I do giggle at my love of distressing and tearing papers now in my pages. Another time another place and I would think it ruined and have to start again. Now I love the texture of it all.

Time for bed. Seeya!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

What a busy lady and such exciting news! I look forward to the designer news.

Such an adorable layout, too! :)

Lynne said...

How do you tear paper digitally?

Lovely layout - as always.

Amandac said...

Another beautiful page Carol! Thanks for the point in the direction of the fabulous sale at Two Little Pixels - I grabbed me a bootiful Creshens kit and Syin's stitches coz we love our stitches don't we LOL AND of course the stunning freebie collab! Oh MY Goodness! Hope you have a great weekend!