Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday - a day of sneezing!

Who ever said Sunday was a day of rest? All I've done already this morning is sneeze and blow today, ha! So I'm taking it easy today, NO HOUSEWORK I've decided. I don't need any dust to make me sneeze any further.

Although I did need to report back on the pillow. I've had a great sleep right through the last two nights. I'm amazed. I usually wake during the night, well that might have something to do with the tablets I'm taking why I'm sleeping through, but I'm definitely not waking with a crink in my neck like I usually do.

I did wonder if I'd be able to sleep using only one pillow because I'm a two pillow girl, but surprisingly I have. I'm really impressed. So I don't know whether it's because of the shape cushioning the neck more, or the latex, or the fact I got 30% off at Target which is always good! LOL But it's good.

Must share a layout that I made with Anna's goodies at Studio Anna and a few others thrown in. Lo and behold it ended up being 'page of the week' at Scrapbookgraphics. I was absolutely stunned (and thrilled at the same time).

Photobucket

Credits here.


How lucky our dog and cat are, never being left alone while we're off working, being that my husband works from home. They don't know how good they've got it!

Plans for the rest of the day are to sit quietly and sew. Along with the scrapbooking and knitting socks (which has come to a bit of a standstill mid-sock now that Southern Summer of Socks knitalong as come to an end) I am sewing up a storm of Christmas stockings ready for the end of the year. I've got lots of bottoms done but now need to put cuffs on, my least favourite part. But not much good unfinished.

Might just do a spot of browsing in the latest Ezibuy catalogue first. Yes, you may call me Miss Procrastinator!

5 comments:

ksharonk said...

Congrats, Carol ... what a gorgeous layout of DH's helper ... ;)

Bells said...

Glad to see the socks are on the needles again Carol!

Chocolate Cat said...

Hope you're feeling a little better and your cold is no worse. Glad the pillow is working okay, hate trying to break in a new pillow!! Love the photo, always a sucker for a pet page!!

Victoria said...

Such a well deserved kudo for a fantabulous page!!!

Sorry for the sneezing stuff...no fun. The new pillow sounds like a winner.

Best of luck on the socks for Christmas! :)

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

just had to say congrats again cuz I'm so excited for you, carol!

bet'ya dropped your knitting needles when you saw that post, huh? lol

WTG gf!!!
hugs!