Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's war !!!

The score is four for three, sounds like a cricket score doesn't it? Four mice caught in three nights. What is going on? Have they decided we have a nice house to move in to for the winter? And what's with Bo? Has the cat union called a stop work meeting that I haven't heard about? They're scarce during the day, I haven't seen one live one yet, only their demise in the morning in the mouse traps. Sorry if you are a mouse lover or animal liberationist, but ME + MICE = DON'T MIX ! Thank goodness Mike has a duty under his name of "mouse getter ridderer". Ick.

Now delving into my archives and once again finding some layouts I haven't shown. Creashens had an amazing paperpack which stunned us when she showed us, the colours and textures are just gorgeous. Pashmina Solids. Simply beautiful.

And I put one of the papers to good use here. I could see there was going to be a nice sky one evening so whipped up the road with the camera and took this across the paddocks.

Photobucket

Credits here.

I was just about to press 'publish post' but there was a big snore beside me. Molly is laying flat out at my feet and she's dreaming. I wonder what dogs dream about?

4 comments:

Joyce said...

If you see one mouse you can be sure there are lots more hanging around. We get them every fall when it starts to get cold outside. I hate them too.

Chocolate Cat said...

What a beautiful photo! Will have to speak to you one day about your layouts and how you do them. They are very impressive!

Victoria said...

Congratulations on the mouse eradication process!

Thanks for posting that divine layout! WOW! The country life does look so appealing! :)

Amandac said...

That's a labor government for you lmao even the cats are on strike hahahahahaha only kidding Carol ;)

That is one beautiful page and the texture on that paper is just amazingly realistic! I love your gorgeous sunset - and you sadi you dont take good pics!!! HA!

Have a great weekend Carol {hug}