Monday, June 30, 2008

Can I tell you a secret?

Shhhh... don't tell him I told you, but Mike just sat through the finale of "Project Runway" with me! te he. I know we're a bit behind America, and I already knew who won just from accidentally happening on an episode of The View one weekend on Austar. But yes, we have just had the finale. And Mike watched every bit of it.

Oh (cough cough) he said because he had nothing better to do, and it was a nice night to sit by the fire (cough cough) but I know better!!! I think he was getting into it. Time will tell as next Monday night the Australian version commences. I wonder if he will book a seat on the couch with me next Monday. Stay tuned.

Sharon has a new paper pack in at twolittlepixels at the moment called Sheer Joy and it just pops! Fabulous for bright summer layouts. Oh I wish we were in summer right now, it's way too cold and windy out there for my liking, I can hear the wind howling from here. But at least I get to play with some very cool colours.

And as I look at my faithful girl laying down by my feet right now, actually she's hogging the little blow heater I have in this room!! I'll share with you a page I did. This is her favourite toy which we call "woofer". I can say to her "go get woofer" and she'll retrieve it from anywhere in the yard it happens to be, she knows it by name. It squeaks a high pitched little squeak (actually that's how I get some of her ear up expressions for photographs!!) and it's her most prized possession, and when she carries it in her mouth more often than not the WOOF is the right way up, such a crack up!


Photobucket


Credits here.

4 comments:

Bells said...

she is one damn clever doggie!!!

Christeph said...

Just catching up on my reading Carol and must say I loved your Country Life layout the other night, fab colour - and of course Molly is always my favourite puppy pin up. Are you still watching Long Way Down? We've just finished it on DVD coz it won't make it to tv here - whadya think so far????
Hugz!!!

Victoria said...

Some couple time and Project Runway...so cool!

She is such a clever girl and such a cute layout!

Chocolate Cat said...

She is so clever and so cute!