Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday night bliss

I've had Tuesday night bliss tonight. A lovely hour in the pool at my regular Tuesday night water aerobics, but it was fun and easy tonight as it was the last night before term holidays. One of the ladies is getting married soon so another lady had brought a fun glittery plastic tiara headpiece with netting attached and her bridesmaid wore a plastic shower cap complete with big flower in the front. It was quite fun watching them do their thing in the pool for an hour. One of those "had to be there" moments.

Then home and a nice hot shower and dinner ready for me, mmmm chicken stirfry, and then watching my favourite Tuesday night program on Nat Geo "Long Way Down" with Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman. Love love love this series.

And now a quick play on the 'puter before bed. Can an evening be any more perfect. Probably the best part was dinner being made for me!! te he

Operation Mouse is well underway, ick, one caught the first night so we thought we'd try again last night and ick, yet another. See I thought it wasn't a solo act, I figured there was an accomplice. Lets see what tonight will bring. One thing we have ascertained is that mice obviously like Kraft smoothy peanut butter!

I've been a bit slack in showing some recent layouts so I'll put a little gallery showing up now.

Using the lovely Faded Summer Kit by creashens.
Credits here.


Photobucket


Using the very inspired Rebecca's Art 2 paper pack by [ksharonkdesigns]. I thought I was going to struggle using these arty paper packs but they've been surprisingly fun to use. A real break out of the comfort zone.
Credits here.

Photobucket


And lastly using one of the Quick Albums, this one is the *shelley* quick album by [ksharonkdesigns]. Dress them up, dress them down, make them your own, they're a fabulous tool to use if you're stumped, if the creative mojo is not stopping at your fingertips, or if you just want to create a quick page.
Credits here.


Photobucket



All these pages are additions for my sister-in-law's album, but I can only take credit for the pictures in the drawing layout, the rest I sneakily have belong to my sister-in-law.

Now I think a cup of tea is in order and then bed. G'night.

2 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Sounded like a great evening! Not sure about the pool though - that would mean I would have to wear bathers! - now that is an ick for me!!! Glad you are getting on top of the mouse problem, have you caught a 3rd yet??

Victoria said...

I would love to see a photo of those funny headpieces.

The layouts for the album are amazing! The art piece is so cool!