Saturday, June 21, 2008

Waiting...

Just waiting for Mike to get home, so we can have dinner. Quick, easy and delicious tonight, we're having breakfast for dinner! te he I love these types of nights, bacon, eggs, toast, grilled tomato and mushies. Doesn't it sound oh so yummy.

I've had a play with Sharon's new kit. One of my friends had puppies. Well ... *SHE* didn't have puppies, her dog had puppies, from memory there was about ten of them. Can you just imagine it, ten smoochy warm bundles of goodness like this. I was in puppy heaven when I went to visit and snapped this pic. Now this little bundle of joy is going to grow into a huge Hungarian Viszla when he grows up. But I love how his head looks abnormally big, it's just too cute.



Photobucket




When I see little puppies like this it makes me sad that I never got to see Molly as a pup. Mike got her when she was about a year old. I wonder if she had that grey streak on her nose and on her belly? I wonder what her parent dogs were, she's a black lab mixed with something, we know not what. I can't even imagine just how cute she would have been at the same age as this pupkins.

Now here is the best type of diet you could ever be on. Get your sugar fix with this sugared fruits kit by [ksharonkdesigns] which is what I used to create 'Puppy Love'. Click on the pic to take you to the store. And while you're at is visit Artistic Musings for a great freebie which matches this kit. For a limited time only.



I do feel the need for a bit of knitting coming on, and I think tonight will be the perfect night for it. Bacon, eggs, a comfy seat by the fireplace and knitting at hand. What could be a better way to spend the evening?

3 comments:

Calico said...

O...M..G! Carol, this has got to be the most adorable layout I've ever seen!!! Absolutely precious! I just love the way you captured that little pup's large head and made him pop out of that frame!!!The colors of that kit go perfectly. I enjoy reading your blog and you wonderful layouts!I'm sure Molly was just as adorable when she was a babe. Nothin' cuter than a puppy!
Hugs,
Calico

Bells said...

Oh so lovely! Christine is right - just adorable!

So, did you knit????

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

I saw this @ AM but didn't have a chance to get here Friday nite to tell'ya just how dang cute that puppy is (oh, the LO is precious too lol)

if I didn't have breakfast for dinner, I'd prolly never eat breakfast at all (cuz I hate it in the morning yuk) so, yum! I'd make it tonite, but BBQ chicken's on the menu haha