Sunday, May 11, 2008

Photo anyone?

That's a statement enough to have my brother running screaming from the room. Not that he doesn't like getting his photo taken really, but it has to be on his terms. And being the one in the family that ALWAYS has the camera at the ready at every occasion, it usually means some of these pics are on MY terms!

That's when I have to resort to bribery. Yes, at 40 years of age, I have to bribe my brother to have his pic taken along with hearing every whinge and moan and hurry up excuse you are ever likely to hear.

So I thought I best document it. Actually the journalling strips here could have gone on and on and on, but you get the general idea.
.

Photobucket

Credits here.

.

Using Megans yummy papers, available at twolittlepixels. Aren't they gorgeous?


Before I head off for the evening, I hope all the mothers, future mothers, mothers of furbabies (LOL) and people who have a mother or mother figure in their lives, have had a simply wonderful day together.

6 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

So you're trying to tell me my darling son won't run out of excuses for not getting his photo taken in the near future!!!!

KristiYaYa said...

How funny! You have a great wit my friend... and a bit of sas too I notice in you footnote. I only recognize it because I own a bit of it myself! Cool LO!

Bells said...

isn't it brilliant being a big sister sometimes???

Christine said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments. When I try to reply to you I get that no-reply blogger thing happening.
I see you are doing lots of great things with your digi-scrapbooking. (Is that what you call it? ... very impressive anyway)

Victoria said...

What a riot! Too funny! I love the excuses...you have heard them all! Great colors on those papers, too! :)

Lisa Beth said...

Excuses excuses - so clever, Carol! And you managed to get a good pic of him anyway, good going.