Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Molly and the blues

As happy as my girl is, and she is overall 99.9% of the time a very very happy girl, but sometimes even happy girls get the blues. Feels like I should have a cowboy ballad playing in the background.

This is "the look" I get when I'm heading off to work. Yeah Molly I know the feeling, I'd love to be staying home with you too! Very lucky though, having a husband who works from home, means she doesn't get too lonely during the day. Then there are sometimes if a treat is not forthcoming I get "the look" also. I mean to say come on girlfriend, have you seen the size of your tummy, you DON'T NEED treats ... well not every day anyway.

So "the look" is pretty powerful cause all I want to do is hug her till she's happy again.

But I ask you, could you resist this ...????


Photobucket

Credits here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the stains you have under that photo... I can't wait to see what you do with the bright blooms paper.

And I hope you would join the party I am having too.

<>< Carolyn @ ScrappingServant . com

Calico said...

Awwwwww! what a sweet, sweet layout...Candy use to give me the same look!

Chocolate Cat said...

Think Miss Molly needs to meet our Jessie-Jo and they can sulk together!!

Lisa Beth said...

Oh poor thing! Love the layout and she's so pitiful. Makes you want to give her that treat she doesn't need....

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

heyyyyyyyy I know that look! lol
fritz and molly must know each other and share secrets! another fab LO gf!!!

am off to check the credits cuz am thinkin' I just hafta have that tape haha