Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday night

I do love my Friday nights. My favourite day and time of the week. Work week is over, weekend is just beginning stretched out in front of me. A nice time to just relax.

Mike is in the loungeroom watching, not sure of the exact name, but the Cate Blanchett movie where she plays the Queen from a zillion years ago. Way way too heavy for me on a Friday night. So I decided to play and finish off a piece I started yesterday.

Sharon has a new kit in the store at twolittlepixels. How cute is Scallywag. Click on the pic to take you to the store.

Such a fun kit to use, and as soon as I saw that quote I knew the exact picture to use in this page. At the family BBQ last weekend I busily took pictures, some posed, some candid, of all the family and I asked my stepson to get cosy with his sister for a nice brother/sister pic, and this was the look I got, hahaha. I know they love each other, really they do.

Photobucket

Credits here.


I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight! Now now, minds out of the gutter, ha. I bought a new pillow, one of those latex ones that kind of have a wedge. I have been told by my good friend Helen that they are fabulous. I shall report back.

3 comments:

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

oh Elizabeth I & II... saw them both, and luv'd 'em both, doesn't hurt that Cate is talented and beautiful, huh? (I sure hope the costume designers won a award for these flicks, and the caterers too lol)

just I luv your new LO with karen's new kit, it's so guy-friendly!

hope that'ya got a good night's sleep gf!

hugs!

Bells said...

oh you got one! How did you sleep??!

Victoria said...

I have yet to see that Cate Blanchett film, either.

The new kit is so cute and that phrase on the layout is a hoot!

Let me know about that pillow. I could use some new slumber aids.