Monday, May 5, 2008

It hasn't taken a whole year to roll round again

Well how's this, I've scrapped two wedding layouts until recently, one I've posted each anniversary since I started digi scrapping. Well it didn't take another whole year to roll round again, I've already done another two. Using a fabulous Simple Set and beautiful watercolour paper which might be in a certain grab bag I know ~~~whistles innocently~~~

Our wedding was a lot of fun. Marrying a man who had four children, we decided that they would be our wedding party which they embraced wholeheartedly. Two "best men" and two giggling bridesmaids who set land speed records power walking down the aisle, ROFL. I'm really lucky to have these kids in my life, I love them to the moon and back.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Credits here and here.


Back to Ravelry...

I commented a few posts ago about being on Ravelry and I don't think my question came out quite right. I asked something along the lines if anyone was reading this blog on Ravelry? I really should read properly before hitting the publish post button. So I'll rephrase, I didn't mean if anyone was reading my blog via Ravelry. I meant -

Is there anyone who happens along and reads my blog from time to time also a member of Ravelry. If so I'd love to know so I can add you to my list of friends.

There, I think I said that a bit better this time.

7 comments:

Victoria said...

What an amazing wedding day album you are creating! They are a fabulous looking group! :)

Bells said...

So beautiful. And all those kids. Love it.

Chocolate Cat said...

What beautiful photos and the cake!!!!

deborah a/k/a SimplyVixen said...

oh wow, carol... they are beautiful LOs, and the photos are awesome!

I've been grabbing the monthly free templates @ SBG in hopes of scrapping my wedding photos (ok at this point, any photos lol)

hmmm let's see... it's May, have been collecting the templates since January... no LOs yet haha
sooooooooooo YOU gf are doing alot better than me @ getting them scrapped!

hugs!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable! I love how the boys look really proud and upright!

Lisa Beth said...

Oh Carol! So pretty. And it's your wedding day colors too! Such a beautiful day, the kids have really grown but you and Mike still smile the same. :-) Thank you for sharing your special memories with us!

Laura said...

You asked! Yes, I'm on Ravelry. I love that place. My username is the same as usual for me, lauraks555. I can't wait to see your projects on there!