Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A good time was had by all

Well the weekend road trip has been and gone and I've never laughed so much in all my life. Our 'famous couples' fancy dress was hysterical - we had Diana Ross and the Supremes (because we were a trio), the Blues Brothers, Kath and Kim and ... ready for it ... the most famous couple of all ... french fries and tomato sauce !! hahahahaha

Here is a pic of our fabulous act. I'm in the middle.


This weekend is a Long Weekend in Victoria as Monday is Labor Day. Trust me, I don't intend to do any laboring at all! Saturday I'm travelling to the other side of Melbourne to visit with my best friend and we are going to see the Priscilla Queen of the Desert stage show. This was her Christmas gift to me, what a beautiful best friend she is.

Only till the end of the month to finish my monkey socks to include them in Southern Summer of Socks. Arrrrrgh! Hope I finish in time. Best get knitting.

4 comments:

Christeph said...

OMG! I wouldn't have recognised you Carol! So dare I ask, when are the videos gonna hit YouTube? And do we get a preview? Looks like you had a fab time, I'm really jealous lol!

(PS: Finally got around to doing my 7 facts!)

Lynne said...

Glad you had a great time - the photo sure looks like you were having fun!

I haven't finished any socks since joing SSoS - my frozen shoulders [yes both of them; left diagnosed December, right diagnosed March] make knitting on small needles quite painful, so don't be too hard on yourself if your Monkeys don't make it!

Unkoof said...

You three look absolutely fabulous!

Bells said...

what a hoot! I've never seen anyone enjoy dressing up as much you do Carol. You look fabulous.