Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm melting !!!!

It's still over 20 degrees out there and almost 10pm. It's been too hot today. I'm never happy though am I? Soon enough I'll be complaining about the cold.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch this afternoon with the fan blowing on me. I woke to find Molly asleep laid out almost identical to me on the floor in front of the couch so the fan was blowing on her too. It really did make me giggle. What do they say about owners being like their pets?

I had a fairly solitary day today as Mike was down the coast with family who had some illnesses and me with this head cold can't really go near them for fear of them catching it too. So I just pottered.

Another layout I'll show you for my mother-in-law's mother's day album. I think my stepson will hate me for it, but I couldn't resist !!!!

Credits here.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hot and humid here in western Sydney too!