Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fly By Posting

Whooooosh! Now you see me, now you don't. On my way to bed but wanted to share this first. I'm just loving the butterflies that Sharon has been spinning out.

If you like butterflies too, hop on over to twolittlepixels and check out Garden Delights. It's scrumptious. I used the freebie (amongst a few other things) for this layout.

Credits here.

A few mentions in my comments about how I've been letting my hair down of late. And yes I have and you know what? It feels good. Still taking it each day as it comes, mum is obviously still doing it hard, but one foot in front of the other, right? And when you have great friends on your side, you can't lose.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I'm glad your able to "let your hair down" and enjoy life! (((Hugs))) to your sweet and strong mum!

Those butterflies are beautiful and so is your layout! :)