Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday morning

Shhhh, he's still sleeping, snoring like a buzz saw! Decided to get up, have a cup of tea and do some ironing. Jeepers what is with that, before 9am even, ironing?!?!?!?!?! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest right? Although I do plan a trip to a nearby quilting shop later on today for a purchase of some Christmas material, so there is some fun in the offering today.

Hanging out one more week ... and then I'm off work for 3. Only 5 more working days. Can I hold on?

Sharing a layout I did recently, we usually head down to the 12 Apostles each year for the big breakfast. I really am so lucky being able to get in a car and head down here after a lovely drive any time I want.



Credits
Check it Out paper by Lynn Grieveson
Postage Stamp Frames No.3 by Katie Pertiet
Curled Paper edges by Anna Aspnes
Font – Neville Script

.
Enjoy Sunday!!

4 comments:

Bells said...

ooh lovely! You do great landscapes Carol. More please!

And when I finally make it down your way, that's where I wanna go with you! For breakfast.

Victoria said...

Add The Twelve Apostles to another amazing place I would love to visit! Gorgeous layout, Carol! This could be a brochure!

Amandac said...

Gorgeous photo and LO Carol! You are a lucky thing living so close to such beauty! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it means a lot to me *hugs*

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Really do adore that! Tracey