Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Can you keep a secret?

Well I'll show you what I've been working on today. My sewing didn't get far the other night, but today was the day. Half finished. I can't quite show you what I'm making because it's for a gift and I'm not sure if she does read along, but she does have the address to my blog so just in case I'll only show you the mess I made! LOL

Frame by [ksharonkdesigns]

As for sock news, I have now made 2 single socks. Bells gave me the advice to not follow on straight away with the partner to the first sock I made because I just didn't think I could face knitting it all over again. So I made a completely new sock. Now I'm back to doing the partner for the first sock again. Confused?

.

Thank goodness I remembered where I put the pattern. My main worry was that I wouldn't end up making the partner because of my commitment phobia to actually finishing things (I like starting things, dreaming of starting things, making the first stitches or cuts or placements, but I have a slight problem with finishing things). But I needed not worry as I'm almost up to the heel and I only cast on Sunday morning.

.

Cross fingers, pictures coming soon.

5 comments:

Bells said...

Ooh! that looks special! I like!!!

And where are the photos of socks?

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, 3 weeks of fun!!!
hey guess what pic is on my Christmas cards i just ordered from Vista print...and on my new printed postcards and, wait for it, they are trying out t-shirts so i thought what the heck...and ordered it on that as well!!!!!!
They said the one on the disc was excellent for uploading, way to go girl!!! Tracey

Amandac said...

That is pretty mess there Miss Carol :)

Victoria said...

The colors and patterns look fantastic! I'm looking forward to the grand finale to all of your wonderful projects! :)

Lynn said...

Love the "mess" you've made so far! And I, too, am a starter, but not always a finisher, Carol! I'm in good company, I see.