Friday, November 23, 2007

Introducing twolittlepixels

Well I've been bursting with this secret, but my lips have been sealed until tonight. Huge congratulations to Sharon [ksharonkdesigns] and Megan [of Vintage Charm fame] on the opening of their new store twolittlepixels. What a dynamic duo the two of them are, and their designs just go so well together.




There's two terrific opening freebies, so go join up and grab them, start creating and then post your gorgeous layouts to the gallery. I can't wait to see your pages.


And exciting for me is that I am now on this fabulous creative team full time, no more guesting!! Woo hoo. I'm a pixel chick !!!! How lucky I am, I could just pinch myself. Being able to use these fabulous designs by Sharon and Megan and being able to gab behind the scenes with a wonderful team who inspire me every day. Go check out the gallery and see what I mean.


And in honour of this grand occasion I took a sidestep from my "Things that Never Really Happened", LOL.


Credits
Papers from Grandma’s Closet paper pack by Vintage Charm
Grungy tags by Vintage Charm
Frames from Small Packages Frames 4 by [ksharonkdesigns]
Flowers from Meander Kit by [ksharonkdesigns]
String bow from All Natural Kit by [ksharonkdesigns]
Staples from Small Packages-Stationery Plus 1 by [ksharonkdesigns]
Swish Swirls from Tracy Ann Designs
Stitching by Tracy Blankenship
Font – Another Typewriter
Photograph – Square America


3 comments:

Amandac said...

Way to go Carol!!!!!! Pixel Chick!! Fantastic news - of course you had to stay on full time, yoa are amazing *hugs* off to do the happy dance for you LOL

ksharonk said...

Hard to know what to say ... rotflol! Love your page, but I look soooooooooo old!!! And I'm so pleased to have you on the team! :)

Victoria said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! Woohoo! The new layout is fantastic, as always!