Saturday, November 24, 2007

A plethora of layouts!

That's a big word for a Saturday isn't it? ha. Well only one layout for you today. Secretly behind the scenes the pixel chicks (!!) have been doing all number of layouts in readiness for the opening of twolittlepixels. Now they can be released on the unsuspecting public, LOL (probably all one of you that read this!!) So I shall bring you one each day.

Isn't this the most delicious shade of green, like the sweetest of green cordial. You want it? Hmmmm, it just might be in a certain grab bag that I know!! ~~~ whistles innocently ~~~

Funniest thing about this pic, I aimed the camera at Molly, she rolled over, looked up and smiled and held the pose for easily 10 seconds so I could get the shot, then sat back up again. You think she might be ready for 'Australia's next top model' ???? hahaha




Credits
Paper Essentials Lavender/Lime by [ksharonkdesigns]
Arrows from Grubby Boys Paper Pack by Vintage Charm
Grid from Natural former blog freebie by [ksharonkdesigns]
Staples from Small Packages-Stationery Plus 1 by [ksharonkdesigns]

All available at twolittlepixels.
Fonts – You are Loved and Century Gothic

.
.
Oh and here tis, are you ready for it, it's official ... I feel like I need a theme song or something. Here's my blinkie ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Okay, must away, the day is getting away from me, I have sewing to do.

3 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Well done pixel chick!!
Love the dog smile and layout! Tracey

Lynn said...

Cute layout, Carol! I can't believe she laid there for so long waiting for you to take the photo!

Amandac said...

That dog of yours is a tart Carol! Congrats to you, you Pixel Chick you!