Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The man!

Quick fly by posting! LOL

Lucky he doesn't mind getting his mug on this blog right? I'm rather pleased with this, I think sometimes simple is best when doing a page, although you'd laugh at what else I had on here before I decided to take it all off. te he

Pic of the man last weekend before we went to the festival. He was under the verandah here at home and for the life of me I couldn't work out the small streaks in the back of the photo (top right corner of the pic) until I realized I had caught the rain in mid drop.


Credits
Paper from Splatters 3 by Tracy Ann Digital Art
Splotch from Tracy Ann Something Special (Something Fab)
Font – Lainie Day


Okay well all that is left to be said is "hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go". See you on the flip side.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh wow I LOVE that layout!!!

Bells said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. One handsome guy you married there, Carol!

Victoria said...

He looks so handsome and debonair! The font is great for the layout, along with that touch of paint! Great job, Carol!

Amandac said...

Simple is definately best! Gorgeous photo Carol, he looks very rural LOL! Have a great weekend! *hugs*