Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cats for Premiers 2007

We did it (I say we 'collectively' mind you as I did a lot of work barracking from my couch here!). My beloved Cats won the AFL Premiership today after a 44 year drought. The boys did so brilliantly against Port Power and won by a zillion points.

I was so drugged up with tablets with this sore throat and hacking cough I've been developing, my head was already fuzzy, but I made it through the match and only fell asleep during half time. At the final siren I was a sobbing mess. Now I'll probably put that down to the fact I'm feeling quite ill at the moment and you just have to look at me sideways to set me off into tears right now, but what a glorious moment.

So fuzzy head and all (my God, this screen is so bright on my eyes right now!!) I had to scrap a page. I've shamefully recoloured Sharon's papers but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? And now I do believe my couch is calling me, I have the fire going, my big crochet rug to curl up under and big plumpy pillows. Mike is off camping this weekend with number 1 son, so the evening is my own.


Credits
Paper – Bubbaboy former freebie from [ksharonkdesigns] completely recoloured
Staples from Small Packages – Stationery Plus 1 from [ksharonkdesigns]
Vintage Flash card by Katie Pertiet (words altered)
Torn frame overlay by Anna Aspnes
Font – Antique Type

2 comments:

Amandac said...

Aww Bo looks adorable! I was thinking of you yesterday when I heard about the Cats winning - Congratulations after 44 years, I bet your mum feels better LOL. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well sweetie - lots of sleep and plenty of fluids, that's an order! Oh and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog yesterday - :). It's a pity blogger doesn't let you respond to comments - sigh!

Victoria said...

Woo hoo, for your Cats winning! So sorry to hear that you are ill! Maybe this positive news will help the healing process?!