Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Waiting waiting ...

Mike is over at his mate's place at the moment, going through some music for their upcoming wedding where Mike will be playing the bagpipes at the ceremony. I'm thinking he'll still be a while yet, and we haven't had dinner. I don't know about you, but if I eat after say 8/8.30pm I have a real hard time getting to sleep. He may just end up with a plate to zap in the microwave yet cause I don't think he'll be home any time soon once they get talking.

I finally feel like I'm starting to get on top of things and just when you feel normal something sets you back. Mum and I were in tears on the phone together last night, silly really I guess when you think about it. But the cremation certificate had come in the mail and when mum told me I just cried and cried. So did she. I say silly, because we know that grandma was cremated, we know it happened, but to have it written in black and white cuts another knife into your chest. I'm going down to mum and dad's on Saturday for the day just to spend some time, it will be nice.

So let's see, I haven't shared a "Things" layout for a while have I? So here's the latest. Enjoy. Poor hapless Greg will never live this down, LOL.



Credits
Papers - Antique Garden paper by Bren Boone, Vintage Picnic Solids by Katie Pertiet and Memories by Lemonaid Lucy
Frame – Vintage Frames by Katie Pertiet
Vintage Flash card words 2 by Katie Pertiet (words altered)
Postcard Journallers by Katie Pertiet
Dirty Note Alpha by Katie Pertiet
Aged Tag by Barbara LeMay of Heralds Place
Stitching by Tracy Blankenship
Photo - the fabulous
Square America

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That sounds like one romantic wedding in the works!

I understand the crying over the permanent declaration a piece of paper brings. (((hugs))) for you and your mum!

You have created another side splitter! Darn that fried chicken...too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

KristiYaYa said...

You had me crying then laughing! I love you my friend!