Sunday, September 9, 2007

Walkies!! And now for a nap, LOL

Who used to say "Walkies", Barbara someone or other, an English lady on telly I think, she worked with dogs, way before I had a dog and knew the love of having a dog and ever expected I would own a dog. It just struck me funny that I said it just now.

Took Molly for a wonderfully long walk today, we've both benefitted. Then as if I wasn't exhausted enough, it was bathtime for her too, which she's not overly keen about but she will suffer through it. Now she's laying flat out sprawled every which way outside and I think I'm about to do the same thing, a 30 minute kip will work wonders.

I did want to scrap another one of the pictures I took of Mike and my beautiful step-daughter last weekend, something magical about Tracy Ann's goodies in this pack, I just knew this was one pic I would use it for. And I used Natasha Whitely's colour action with this picture and it did make it pop as promised. Will be playing with this action now for sure.
.

Credits
Something Special - Something sparkly kit by Tracy Ann Designs
Stacked Vintage frames by Katie Pertiet
Natasha Whitely - Contrastpopncolour action
.
.
Now Mike is off today chasing the illusive gold stuff, LOL, so let's see if he can match the gold on this paper with what he brings home tonight. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

That layout is magical!

I could use a 30 minute kip myself!

Amandac said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again - this LO is AMAZING! hugs

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Gorgeous, as usual, Carol, Tracey

Bells said...

They look great together. Now, was there gold found?