Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! LOL

Ahh heck, you get one day a year to be a princess right? I've had a terrific day. I never ever work on my birthday, how decadent, I always wangle a rostered day off. So brecky in bed this morning, followed by pressies, and this evening Mexican for dinner followed by The Bourne Ultimatum. But that's not all, we were very naughty at the supermarket and came home with some cookies and cream icecream and had that with coffee which was laced with rum and topped with cream. I ask you, could you even imagine anything better?
.
Credits for the above are from Miss Mints Party Pants.
.
Hmmmm, I just realized I'm going to have to change my age in the profile, perhaps I'll make it "forty-something" now!!
.
Now on to some real fun stuff for the digi scrapping buffs. The amazing Sharon of [ksharonkdesigns] has come up with a real treat. For those times where time might be short and inspiration even shorter, where you just want a quick start, or to pop something together for a last minute gift. Her *ruff stuff* quick album might be just what you're looking for.
.

.
So to try it out for size, how's this for a little cutie, a dear friend from work has let me borrow her baby! LOL Well at least allowed me the joy of scrapping her baby photos and one of Sharon's pages were just perfect. Add a bit of journalling, a few elements of your own and voila, a fabulous looking page.
.


Credits
*ruff stuff* quick album by [ksharonkdesigns] available at pickleberrypop
The 'd' is from the alpha in the Sweetpea Kit by [ksharonkdesigns]
Buttons from the Springshine Kit by [ksharonkdesigns] - green and white recoloured
Font - Kidprint

5 comments:

ksharonk said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hope it is a very good one, Carol! :)

Amandac said...

Happy birthday Carol love! I hope that you have a fan-tab-ulous day and that you get to eat all the ice cream by yourself - hugs from your pinkie pal

Victoria said...

AND...Many More!!!!

Yeah, for your great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! Happy belated birthday!!!! ;)
I hope you had a fantastic day and that everyone treated you like a queen ;)
Huge hugs & kisses,
Mariquita

Bells said...

happy birthday carol! sounds like a very princessy day. Lovely. Just hold on a few more days and my birthday contribution will be in your hot little hands!!