Sunday, July 15, 2007

Zen Kitty!

What can I say, Bo likes to sit in some very unusual places, a lot of times she likes to sit balanced on top of Buddha's head, just to sit and muse and peace out, I'm sure! ha

I've never used actions before in a layout, wooo hooo! My first time. I like this painting effect, it doesn't come out well in the small layout on the screen but up close it really pops. Plus the chipboard lettering, what fun! How clever these people are who makes things simple for the rest of us.




Credits
Paper – from the Chocolate kit by Anna Benjamin of Paper Moons
Shabby Princess Festival Swirlie Frame
Magic Sparkles No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Atomic Cupcake Prstine Chip action
Bud’s Hayes Island CafĂ© action (for the almost painted effect of the picture)
Fonts – Century Gothic and Dali



The remarkable Anna of Paper Moons has made fabulous Vintage Damask papers for all to pick up. I can't wait to use them on my next TTNRH layout, they will be PERFECT! So run right over to her blog, leave her some love and pick up those goodies. You won't be disappointed, they are GORGEOUS!



So now for me back to the kitchen. I'm in with a group of ladies that are making their way through the fabulous Stephanie Alexander cookbook and reporting back and tonight it's Sticky Toffee Pudding. Does it just sound like heaven to you??? From the look of the recipe it's basically a sticky date pudding, which is my favourite but I've never made it before. So pictures will be forthcoming.



7 comments:

Bells said...

PUDDAH!!! Carol that's awesome. I love it. That's gonna have me chuckling away for quite a while.

Amandac said...

Oh honey that is the gorgeous LO! Bo looks so spiritual up there on Buddha's head LOL. Peace out man :)

Scrapmuch said...

no that doesn't look really comfortable! Cute page, great title! Oh, and the pudding sounded great to me - until you mentioned dates, um, not so much

Victoria said...

I love the "Puddah" Logic! Great effect and Anna's papers look gorgeous!

Tanya said...

I am laughing out loud! Very clever. And your pudding sounds absolutely delicious :)

LVMommy22 said...

i love the photo of bo on buddha's head, lol! it makes a great LO!

i'm looking forward to pictures and a review of the pudding - it sounds delish!

:) M

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Sorry about the email fun, but gorgeous Puddha picture, Tracey