Saturday, July 7, 2007

We have a strike on our hands

Oh dear, there was strike action in the G House last night. Molly had had quite enough of both me *AND* the camera. I think she can't wait until Mike and step son come home so I'll stop bugging her, ha!

Report from the camp front is that the two boys, or I should say men (now that step son is half a year shy of 18) are having a great time and both have found gold. I know that Mike can go out and spend all weekend trampsing around the bush and still have a wow of a time even if he finds nothing, but so glad that stepson has found a bit this weekend, it keeps his interest up. Although from all reports it is still not the nugget the size of his head I keep telling him to go and find so that I can retire!

I've already told them that tomorrow night's dinner is roast pork and the obligatory pav for dessert so there's a yummy homecoming for them. I must say I have enjoyed these days of having the house to myself, just sitting and sewing and knitting and cooking, sleeping like a starfish with the whole bed to myself (albeit a bit cold with no one to snuggle up to, hmmmm) and well I have started talking to the walls. Maybe I miss them after all, LOL.

So here's where things turned pear shaped last night, Molly took industrial action until a better agreement can be reached in turn for more photographs.





Credits
Papers – Poppy Kit by Tracy Collins, Retrodiva
Chunky White Chipboard Alpha by Katie Pertiet
Magic Sparkles No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts – Bookman Old Style and Susie’s Hand

2 comments:

Bells said...

tee hee. You go Molly! Stand up for your doggy rights!!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Aren't men mental! Do they realise it is cold and raining???
How come you didn't go, huh? And don't pull the "wanted boys to have man time", you know you didn't want to, see, you aint crazy!!!
Sounds like a lovely weekend, bet the dog will be pleased to see someone else able to be photographed! Tracey