Thursday, July 26, 2007

A dog wags its tail with its heart

I enjoy playing along with the challenges at Designer Digitals and so of course jumped at this one. What a fabulous quote! Please tell me you're not sick of Molly layouts ... I type this as I look at her sprawled out on the floor at my feet asleep, she takes up half the room!



Credits
Quote/Template Challenge by Pattie Knox, Designer Digitals 22/7/2007
Fancy Free paper by ksharonk designs
Splatter Overlay by Kirsty Wiseman
Frames – ksharonk designs
Katie Pertiet – Snap Frame Flourishes
Calico Designs – Felty Dog collar/tag
Font – Century Gothic

4 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

i never get tired of your molly LOs! she is so photogenic! love this one, too!
:) M

ksharonk said...

What a gorgeous doggy Miss Molly is ... bring on the dog layouts, I say! :)

Bells said...

Awww. That's so beautiful Carol. I got all misty.

mom2ashley said...

molly is lovely!