Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beanies beanies everywhere!

Well here's a pic of my beanies that I took the other night. One already has been sent to my mum who is proudly wearing it when walking up to the shops for milk and bread first thing of a morning. It's just way too cold for us down south at the moment. It's the same as the pinky coloured one. And since taking this pic, I've finished another red one. Loving this pattern I do!! Thank you once again Bells.

Vintage frame by Katie Pertiet (love her vintage frames!!!!)


I have done another TTNRH layout. This one is dedicated to my brother. Don't ask! Lets just say that truth can be stranger than fiction at times!




Credits
Paper and staples – Boy Basics by ksharonk designs
Elements – Bluish Dream by Lively
Antique Paper Action by Michelle Coleman
Snap Frame Flourished Squares by Katie Pertiet
Postcard Journalers by Katie Pertiet
Archaic Journal Tag set by Anna Aspnes
Punch Overlay by Kirsty Wiseman
Vintage Block Stamp (words altered) by Katie Pertiet
Fonts – Antique type, Pookie and Engraver

6 comments:

Bells said...

another fantastic TTNRH Carol. I love the understatement!

And those beanies - wow. You are coming up with some great ones. Is there one there for you??

Tanya said...

How hilarious!! I'm like a broken record, but I truly love your TTNRHs! Those beanies are lovely - you should snavel the blue/purple one for yourself. It's my favourite :)

Calico said...

Hi Carol! I thought I'd actually leave a comment since most of the time I just read-n-go, LOL! Your style of writing is so entertaining. I just love your layouts and that picture of Molly is too funny! I love your colorful beanies, too! You must whip them out pretty fast! Way way back before I was int quilting, I used to crochet a lot but only made afghans. I knitted a sweater for DH once but he couldn't get his head through the hole! Have a wonderful day!
Calico

Victoria said...

Ohh! Those touchy brakes! Yet another belly laugher! Genius!

Miranda Barten said...

What a great lay out...

Have a nice weekend!

LVMommy22 said...

marvelous! i love the masculine feel of this one! what did your poor brother do, lol?! the edging is especially nice!
:) M