Friday, July 27, 2007

Woozy head but what a thing to come home to!!!

LOOK LOOK LOOK !!!!!!!!!! That's me! Down there. Seventh name down. Me. Yes ME!!!!! I got a spot on the fabulous ksharonk's Guest Creative Team.

After firstly nearly falling off my chair (a couple of wines and fabulous news will do that for me) I let out a few whoops which had my husband come running in to see what was wrong, not to mention poor Molly getting quite excited in the meantime. Absolutely nothing was wrong, everything was very right.


I've had a lovely night tonight. Out with my lovely 72 year old neighbour and fiance!!! Out to celebrate their engagement. I'm so thrilled for them. So I come home as mentioned, a few wines and a good meal, and coffee'd up, turn on the computer to this. Thank you Sharon!! Thank you so very much. I'm looking forward to it.

Going to Geelong tomorrow to celebrate my brother's 40th birthday. Ha, so now he can't give me any cracks about him still being in his 30's! Nighty night all!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! Don't get so excited you fall off your chair and break your scrapping wrist, though! ;-)

Bells said...

Oh I see a whole new creative adventure opening up for you Carol.

And how are the lovebirds???

Amandac said...

Oh well done sweetie! I PM'd you I was so excited :) I can't wait to see your gorgeous stuff - hugz

Victoria said...

YEAH and CONGRATULATIONS! What a fine eye for talent Mrs. Sharon has, indeed!

ksharonk said...

You are such a funny gurl, Carol ... and if it's any consolation, apparently there were a few husbands who raced in to see why their wives were screaming last night, rotflol! Looking forward to working with you ... :)

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Well done!-And sorry about the little car thing, unfortunately not hard to do!
Go girl! to the the 72 yo bride! Hope you had "the talk!!!"
Tracey