Thursday, June 28, 2007

When is a card game not a card game?

When my imaginary relatives are playing it, that's when! te he. Oh dear, they're up to highjinks yet again. Whilst hubby was at a meeting tonight I decided to crank up the fire, get into the flannel jim jams (yes, very sexy I know!!) and scrap a day in the life of two of my "relatives".



Still loving the big wide flat screen. Oh my gosh, everything is so clear and bright and ... well ... flat! LOL

Credits
Grunge Delight Paper Pack by Luciana Designs
Vintage Large Photo frame by Katie Pertiet
Frames with Flourishes by Katie Pertiet
My Ace playing cards by Leora
Natali Circle Stitching
Miss Mint Doodle Arrows (Peppermint Creative)
Digitally Pressed Petals No. 3 by Katie Pertiet
Fonts – Mom’s Typewriter and Festus

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Holding my sides! :)

This is so hilarious! You are the QUEEN!

Check this site out: http://www.festisite.com/tools/generators/cardgame/

I think you are your dear beanie man need to be the king and queen.

I love these layouts!!!
Thanks for the laugh!