Monday, June 25, 2007

The Beanie

A lovely day off today, just been knitting and scrapping and I've made a huge pot of pea and ham soup. Mmmm mmmmm. It's an easy dinner tonight, we're having the soup with a cheesy knotted bread which will be oven warmed. Yummo.

So Victoria says she'd like to see "my main squeeze" LOL in his new beanie. I need to say, if you haven't deciphered by now from reading this blog, that my husband is a comedian, pure and simple. And there's no such thing as snapping a quick decent photo (insert rolling eyes here!) Every time I had him perfectly in the viewfinder and it snapped a second later I'd look at the result and well these are a select few of about 10 similar shots!! Until finally FINALLY I got a decent one.

So this will teach him, he's now on the web for all the world to see, ha. And thank you once again Bells for the pattern.



Credits
Paper – Classic Cardstock Paper pack by Katie Pertiet
Polaroid Frame by Katie Pertiet
Alpha – RetroDiva Newsprint (Tracy Collins)
Fonts – Festus and Century Gothic


I really like this new Classic Cardstock paper by Katie Pertiet, I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. Love Sunday nights, Designer Digitals have a 25 cent sale of two items for two days only which usually get put up about 9pm our time. I don't think I've missed a one. This Cardstock was part of last nights booty!

2 comments:

Bells said...

LOL! What a scream!! Has he seen this Carol???

BTW, the hat looks great! Well done!

Victoria said...

He has such a hottie sea-faring man look about him in that beanie! Well...a silly hottie sea-faring man look!

I love the layout! He is too funny!