Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hmmmm ... so who is she?

Ha! As mentioned we went to the Mind Body & Spirit Show today. Blink and you'd miss it. But Mike thought he'd test out their skill and plonked down a good $45 to see a psychic. Now don't get me wrong, I've seen a psychic before and was overwhelmed with how good she was. Oh gosh, but this guy was truly just giving very very general statements. I've listened to the tape, and let's just say if he may have been having an off day! (understatement).

But hmmmm, one of his comments (being that Mike didn't have his wedding ring on! doh!) was that Mike would be meeting the love of his life soon, or words to that effect. So I wanna know, who is she?

So I've finished two beanies now. The bluey coloured one was the man's size and it's awfully tall. The pattern picture now that I look at it is not overly snug on the head, so I might make the next man's one a bit shorter, because this does look a little bit boofy when it's on. The lady's size beanie is shorter on the head, that was a 12 ply with such delicious pretty colours. Hmmm, I wonder who in the family has a big enough head for me to offload the blue one onto? haha
(L. Riordan Funky Floral Frames)


Ahh yes, and breakfast out this morning. Delicious! I had Eggs Benedict and Mike had a very fluffy omelette and toast. Great coffee. Morning papers. We will be doing this again.

3 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

carol, your beanies are gorgeous! i think you should post them to me in the states, lol! and breakfast out is indeed a treat!
:) M

Bells said...

hmm....waiting for the love of his life, right? Grrr...he already found her!

Those hats look fantastic. You're right about them being tall. I got bored with the rib when I did it and made them shorter and was glad in the end. I really love the colours you've chosen!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, you had better tell him that she needs to have a tall head because the beanie will be one of the many things thrown at him as he leaves (and the lightest!!)