Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I could be in for quite an interesting night

*blush*

Shall be going to the first night of water aerobics tonight for the term. First time I've worn my bathers since the last term 6 weeks ago finished.

Mike decided to "help out" and do a load of washing for me back then. Good man he is! Until I found that he had dried my bathers in the clothes dryer! eeeeeek!

Let's just pray that they hold together tonight when they hit the water. That's if they haven't shrunk and I can't squeeze myself into them. LOL

Eh, and here's one for the road, just for Bells again. Some of my imaginary relatives are sadly lacking in the personality department, LOL...



Credits
Peek-a-Boo Beauties by Tracy Ann Designs
Vintage Frames No.5 by Katie Pertiet
Graphic Pop Grunge Cluster by Katie Pertiet
Postage Stamp Frames No.3 by Katie Pertiet
Used Envelope (Scrapz) by Anna Benjamin of Paper Moons
Staples from Small Packages Stationery Plus 1 by [ksharonkdesigns]
Fonts – Antique Type and FG Cathie’s Hand
Photograph from Square America

3 comments:

Bells said...

why can't men leave the washing alone? No, scrub that. They should know how to do it. Why can't they learn to do it well?

Carol, is there some way I can see all your relatives in one printed out format? OR electronic? I just think they cheer me up and I'd love to be able to flick through it any time I need a laugh!

Victoria said...

I think Michael is a bit gun shy at our house because I stopped him from helping 3 times for trying to help, but doing it "wrong". :)

That "faux" relative does look like a laugh a minute. I wonder if he is related to Lurch from The Addams family, hmmm?

Have fun at water aerobics it is hard and fun.

Amandac said...

Sooooo how did the water aerobics go Carol - did your cozie fit LOL! Love all your "relatives" LO - they are so clever!