Thursday, February 14, 2008

A day of lurrrrrve !!!

Well it's Valentines Day. I had an early shift today so Mike was still in bed not quite awake when I left. We had decided to set a limit for V-Day, we couldn't go over $10 on something. I think that makes you really think.

He gave me the giant size Toblerone. Oh how he knows me!!! Give me chocolate and I'm his! I gave him Rod Stewart's American Songbook CD no. 2. He loves Rockin' Rodney and I love that it's all mushy romantic tunes. win-win.

We're going out for dinner tonight shortly to a very nice restaurant. I'm so looking forward to it.

So in the spirit of all things lovey-dovey, I shall show you a layout I did recently of our engagement photograph. Trust me, this is a once only. I was made up to the hilt, in fact shhhhh, don't tell him I told you, but even Mike had make up on in the photoshoot!! And I've been photoshopped to within an inch of my life by the photographer. But how nice it is to look at.


Credits here.
It's a very simple page, but I'm using Sharon's fun sparkly goodies in it which goes lovely against the black.
Have a loving day and Aussies, enjoy the rest of your evening.

7 comments:

Bells said...

oh look at you two. How beautiful! Carol, you're not THAT much made up. I think you look naturally beautiful - and Mike - so handsome!

Almost makes me wish I was interested in the big V Day.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Gorgeous photo, well done on the Toblerone..I got flowers with some choc heart flowers in there as well...that wasn't in the cleaner deal. I can taste that Toblerone!!
I have Rod Stewart's songbook on DVD in my sewing room-he then sings them just to me. Tracey

Victoria said...

That is a gorgeous layout of you and Mike! The Valentine's spending limit is a great idea, especially since many chocolate items can fit in the range! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetheart! :)

Rose Red said...

Lovely photo Carol, you look great together!

Christeph said...

That looks simply divine! It could almost be a poster for a romantic movie, ahhhh bliss!

Amandac said...

I think I have seen this before Carol??? at PBP? but I have to say again that it is GORGEOUS! I love it :)
Congrats on the chockie LOL

Heather said...

Oh, both the photo and the page are lovely. :-)