Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I need help

Mike is being very cryptic tonight. I got home from work and he was really excited because (in his words) he had decided on the most perfect Christmas present of all time for me. And he was proud of himself because it's not a last minute decision and he's made it with a couple of month's grace. He was feeling well and truly chuffed about it.

Now just to refresh your memories, here's an old layout I did from my Christmas memories book of last time he thought he had the most perfect Christmas gift idea. So you can understand my apprehension at the moment wondering what has gotten him all hyped up.



Photobucket




So where to from here? He of course gave me hints, so I will detail the hints here and please try and guess what it is. Put me out of my misery.



HINT NUMBER 1: Because it's quite expensive I'll probably only get this for Christmas, rather than a number of smaller presents.


HINT NUMBER 2: It starts with the letter "S".


HINT NUMBER 3: I won't be able to use it this year. I apparently won't be able to use it until December NEXT year.


That has me seriously baffled - I quizzed him further - so I open it on Christmas Day right, but I won't be able to use it on say December 26th this year. The answer was no. Even though I will have it, I can't use it. But I will be able to use it December next year and then January, February, etc. after that. A whole 12 months away!!!! Hmmmm.


HINT NUMBER 4: After asking him if it was a personal gift he said that he could probably use it too.


HELP !!!!! Help me decipher the clues, pleeeeeeease put me out of my misery.



WHAT IT IS NOT: A trip to somewhere starting with "S" like Scotland, Spain or to see my bestie Sonia. I've at least narrowed it down that much.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

If he's given you that many hints already, he may well spill the beans long before Christmas!

How about "sports car"?

amson said...

Spluttering on my tea with the anti-aging cream etc for a gift. I am sure that this gift will be better.

Cheryl said...

I've got it... he's giving you SANTA! watch out Mrs Claus...