Monday, December 22, 2008

So continuing on with the Christmas theme

Thought I would show another Christmas page. It's almost mandatory isn't it? All throughout December.

Weekend before last it was cold. It was mighty cold. Rained torrential rain all weekend. We even had the fireplace on which is UNHEARD of for us in December. No wonder Christmas has snuck up on everyone here, because it's just not been Christmas weather. So I just had to take a picture of part of my tree and a lot of our fireplace, which made me laugh.



Photobucket


Credits here.

And while I'm at it, here's a pic of me and my easter bunny ... err ... reindeer! hahahahahaha Just showing off my new darker coloured hair.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Beth said...

Maybe the weather man just wanted you to have a taste of "Chesnuts roasting by an open fire" kind of Christmas?

Hope you warm up soon!

Lynne said...

I know why your pages are so fabulous - your photography is stunnning! Love that page.

We had torrential rain the day before Carols in the Park but fine weather on the day that sort-of dried out the ground! Hundreds of people turned up on a muggy cool evening and a good time was had by all.