Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fly by posting

I'm tired, I'm aching, water aerobics tonight was like boot camp. What happened to the fun nights of floating about on a noodle? Hmmmph.

Meant to take a picture today of some beautiful yarn goodness that I bought over the weekend. I will tempt you with that thought, tomorrow there will be pictures. Stitchery Blue in Geelong is now stocking Collinette Jitterbug yarn. Whoooooo weeeeee !!!

I will leave you with a page that I love the feel of it. Pictures through the early 60's during mum and dad's dating and courtship. And once again I thank our lucky stars we are so fortunate to have such clarity with these old photographs. Yes there was a little bit of cleaning up on photoshop, but only to fix dust particles that found it's way onto the scan.

There's a few poses going on below too. Do we do that in the early stages of relationships when the camera comes out? I know I'm a terrible poser now, bring out the camera and I'm jumping in front of it, haha, but the arm on the hips and the leg up on the tree, hmmmm don't know that I did the model poses as such.

When you see these early pictures of their relationship, you realise just how many years have gone by. Here are two people with hopes and dreams in their eyes and a whole future ahead of them.

Photobucket

Credits here.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm so glad you survived water aerobics!

The quilted paper and soft colors make such a fantastic vintage and classic feel to the layout! WOW!

Bells said...

Gorgeous. I think that is what happens in those early days. You're posing as if to say, 'look, we're in love'.

Chocolate Cat said...

Hasn't anyone ever told you exercise is overrated!!!

Margaret said...

Believe it no exercise is fun, it's damm hard work.

Lynne said...

Oh, such cute photos!