Monday, July 14, 2008

Will the good news ever end?

Oh me oh my stick a finger in my eye. I'm not making much sense at the moment because I just found out that Billy Joel is touring Australia again at the end of the year. Yahhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are aware of my obsession with "The Man" of course. Tickets open on 25th July, so expect either excitement or sorrow on that day. I honestly thought after seeing him in 2006 that that would be the last time ever, so how could I get this lucky that he's touring yet again, I have no idea, but thank you whoever! te he

The weekend ... oh it was wonderful, just what was needed by all four of us. Lots of talking, eating, shopping, eating, laughing, eating, oh have I said eating? ha I don't think we stopped. We vowed and declared not to do the dishes for the weekend so that just meant we had to keep eating out right? Oh I am still dreaming about that lemon meringue pie I ate for dessert on Saturday night!

Sunday saw us eating brunch by the seaside at Time and Tide, what a view! A bit more shopping and then on to the movies to round off a perfect weekend to see Mamma Mia. Such a feel good movie.

We've decided this will be an annual event, although after seeing Mamma Mia we decided next year our weekend should be in Greece, hahaha.

Look at this little cherub. I am seriously lacking in up to date baby photos to scrapbook, and when the twolittlepixel ladies go and create seriously cute baby things to scrapbook with, what's a girl to do but borrow a baby! This is a the baby of a friend's sister who both have graciously allowed me to use their photographs to create baby pages. Look at these eyes. You truly can see all the answers you'll ever need to know when you look into a baby's eyes, don't you think?



Photobucket


Credits here.

Must go, Project Runway will be starting soon and I'm seriously addicted to this show.

And thank you for all the congratulations about the new position, I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Bells said...

He's touring again?! Wow. You are one lucky girl. You'll have a ball, as always, I just know it!

Delicious looking baby!

Tanya said...

Love what you did with the baby - it's true you know. Baby's eyes are full of a combination of wisdom, hope and wonder. Glad you had such a good time on your girlie weekend.

Peggy said...

I just discover your blog now, I like it (even if it's not so easy for me to read in english!) and love your layouts !
I will surely continue to visit you...

Amandac said...

lmao Carol - your love of Billy Joel is a well known fact - good luck getting tickets *wink*

Sounds like you had a fabulous girls weekend away! Definitely an annual event then! And another gorgeous page!