Friday, July 11, 2008

Good things for Friday

Well it's Friday and I think I need to list all the good things for today.

Let's see ... well the best thing is - IT'S FRIDAY!

I'm sitting here playing at my computer, Mike is on his working away, Molly is laying at my feet, the house is warm, the cat is curled up on the bed. Life is good.

I'm going away on a girl's weekend with three others from my town here, a weekend away, no kids, just us being us to a coastal town west of here. For a weekend of relaxing, good food, good wine, antique shops, craft markets, it will be lovely.

We have yet another designer to "play" with at twolittlepixels. Angelica E. is unveiled tonight but we've already had a play with her doodles. I do giggle every time I say that. Thank goodness Angelica is starting to get used to this creative team! The doodles are so fun, I've used some in the layout below. Check out twolittlepixels to see more.

Oh ... and well here's a last little good thing for Friday.

I GOT THE JOB !!!!!

It was announced today. I'm so looking forward to getting back to Human Resource which is what I love to do. Yes some may find it boring, all that personnel/payrolly type stuff, but I love $'s and figures and formulas and assisting people. Still with the same company (you know what that is if you know me), just a different position.

I would like to thank my friends for their support, it has meant a great deal.

And without further ado, here's a page using Angelica's doodles.


Photobucket



Credits here.

12 comments:

Jodie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Esther Andrews said...

That is great! Congratulations!! Luckily I've not had to apply for many jobs, but when I have I've been so miffed if I miss out! And it's so much nicer to be working in an area you love!
Esther

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the new job Carol! I've just admired your layout again, so beautiful. Thanks for reminding me that I also have a creative team, I guess I'm having a hard time grasping that:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new position! Love the LO, those doodles really are neat!

Christeph said...

Chuffed to bits that you've got it - but then I never had any doubts that you would! Hugz!

ksharonk said...

Just had to pop in to say ... CONGRATS!!!!

AND ... I LOVE this layout!!! :)

Cassandra said...

Congratulations!! That's fabulous news, I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your weekend away :)

Bells said...

Such great news!!! So happy for you. Well done.

And that photo of Bo is crystal clear - like you could reach out and scratch her behind the ears.

Victoria said...

Congratulations on getting the job!

I love Angelica's doodles, too and Cozying up in the grass under the warm sun seems like a fabulous day to me, too! :)

Amandac said...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo Congratulations Carol!!! I'm so happy for you. And that LO is precious - loving those doodles! HUGS

Amandac said...

Ohhh btw Payrolly and HR stuffs are NOT boring to me LOL - I've been doing payroll for 21 years hahahahahahahahaha

KristiYaYa said...

Well Zippity Dooo Dahhh!!! It's a wonderful day!
I'm so happy for you.
It's nice to have a job where you can depend on a formula for the right answers!!! Then again, I could never remember a formula to save my hide!!! LOL
Doing a dork dance of joy for you and you oughta see it!!!! LSHMBAB