Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And now the waiting begins

Yesterday went well, I was really pleased and I thank all the lovely good luck comments. I got a bit of verbal diahorrea though, once I started talking I didn't shut up! LOL Can you imagine? hahahahaha

So now the waiting game begins. Shall let you know as soon as I can.

Okay now any Aussies, did you catch Project Runway Australia yesterday??? Already loving it. I'm not quite sure who I am barracking for though.

Now as for the rain, I'm all for rain, we're in drought, it's lovely to wake up with the tinkering of rain on the roof top while rugged up all cosy in bed. But at 5am with it pounding on the roof so loud you couldn't hear yourself talk?!?!?! Heck. I've never known such rain. I'm amazed I got to work in one piece, let alone home again. Winter has hit with a vengeance.

Now I mentioned that Sharon is revisiting some of her old kits at twolittlepixels and we're all having such fun tripping down memory lane with these great old kits. Fairy Footsteps is one of my very favourites, so here's another pic for the family album. My favourite toy as I was growing up. And yes, here I am at 43 (oops did I say that out loud) and I still have my Andy Pandy. Albeit he is sitting in a cupboard, very threadbare, but well I can't give him away he knows all of my secrets.


Photobucket

Credits here.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Best wishes for getting the position you interviewed. Andy Pandy reminds me of my threadbare "Doggy Pillow". Absolutely precious, Carol! :)

Amandac said...

Well I wont tell if you don't but I still have my shaggy yellow dog Ralph from when I was little and I'm 41 hahaha - he is a little threadbare and I wouldn't DREAM of letting the kids near him and I still feel all mushy when I bring him out for a cuddle errrrr I mean a dust! LOL

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Carol, don't worry about the verbal diahorrea - it's HR - they ALL talk too much lmao!

KristiYaYa said...

Hey Girl! Prayers for your HR Ship to come in!!! Also ... did you get the other mousie? Yep.. Peanut butter is the best and when they are stuborn, use peanut butter and bacon!