Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last day of the week tomorrow!

hahahahaha GOTCHA!!!! Well for me it is. I have a rather lovely long weekend ahead. I'm heading to Geelong on Thursday morning as we have an appointment to go to and mum needed support. And so I figured I may just stay with her a few days so took Friday off too. Then of course Monday is Australia Day public holiday. I all of a sudden have a 5 day weekend. Lucky me.

I went to the movies tonight, a girls night after work. We saw '27 Dresses'. Such a feel good movie. I thought it was great. Particularly as one of the girls I went with has just gotten herself engaged. Lots of fun. Pasta first then the movie. A lovely way to spend the evening.

So anyways, I went back through the layouts I have shown you and I have gotten myself way way way behind. I still have quite a number of layouts I haven't shown you. Plus a number of 'Things' layouts too. So here's one to give you a giggle.



Credits
Papers – Not So Blue Kit by [ksharonkdesigns]
Journal Stamp – Day Trip Freebie by [ksharonkdesigns] from her blog Artistic Musings
Background red frame – Scraplift Challenge freebie by [ksharonkdesigns]
Stacked vintage photo frames by Katie Pertiet
Curled Paper Edges No.2 by Anna Aspnes
Natali stitches
Photo – Square America
Fonts – Antique Type and Bernard Condensed


I'm off to dreamland. Toodlepip.

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Ok, so I giggled too, lol! ;)

Christeph said...

I've always thought we should work weekends and take the weekdays off...if only I could get the world governments to approve the idea..sigh!
Enjoy your long, long weekend chum and good luck with the appointment.
I've seen some trailers for 27 dresses and it looks like a lot of fun, but still waiting for it to arrive here!!!