Sunday, January 27, 2008

Climbing the walls....

Grrrr, how come when you really really feel like it there's no chocolate in the house, not even in my little hidey spaces (hidden from Mike!!) I tell you I can talk myself into a craving on the spin of a 10 cent piece. And I have a hankering for chocolate right now, nothing else will do, not even my beloved cup of tea in a bone china cup.

How desperate does it look if you go to the supermarket to only buy some chocolate? To feed the habit? I wonder if the girls at the checkout snicker knowingly that a craving or two is about to be satisfied? Or do we buy a basket of things and just pop some chocky bars in the basket at random so it doesn't look like that was the sole purpose of the visit to the supermarket.

Okay. I'm going to do it. Hmmm, I'm sure I need milk and bread and perhaps the newspaper too... LOL

Now forgive me if I've showed you this before, I'm really not certain. I did it some time ago but I went back through my pages to work out where I had gotten behind in displaying and although I'm certain I have shown it, it may have only been on my Gallery that I had done so and not on the blog.

Needless to say, you all know I love my girl.



Credits

This layout is inspired by Kathie02’s “One Small Dog”
Gone to the Dogs Kit by Pattie Knox (this kit is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!)
Frames – Katie Pertiet Curled Photo frame ad challenge
Font – Suzie’s hand

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I have to throw in extra for the girls, so I don't have to listen to them beg. I also promised to make the boys some chocolate chip cookies because they don't like the chocolate covered marshmallows. The lengths we go to for our luscious habit!

Christeph said...

I'd send you some chocs via the internet but I've just checked and we're all out too! Time to send my fella off to the shops I guess...lol! Hi Molly! Glad to see your looking after your best friend, you'll have to do lots more posing so she can do lots more scrapping!

Bells said...

hey I love your new avatar Carol! So cute!

Hope you did go and get some chocolatey goodness!

Christine said...

I have to agree - Molly Wolly Doogle Doggies are the best friends ever! Mine says 'woof' to yours.