Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am sleeeeeeepy

Gosh I'm tired tonight. It's not even 7.30 and I could quite easily crawl into bed right now. May just take myself to the loungeroom for a bit of couch luging for a little bit. And a cup of tea. A cup of tea rights all ails in the world I think.

Nothing much else to say except see you Saturday when I get back.

And to leave you with this, hahahahahahaha. You've probably all read it before, its been round the world and back on the email. Hope it's not too small to read. If it is, you can get to a link to a bigger copy HERE.



Credits

Template - Kimberley Lund (Miss Kim)
La Cremerie - Framboise Kit by Katie Pertiet
Fonts - GF Halda and Another Typewriter
Photograph - art-e-zine
Excerpts from "The Good Housewife's Guide 1955" (cough cough!)

5 comments:

Calico said...

This is great!!!! You really should put these layouts of yours in a book and publish it! Have a fantastic weekend!!!
Christine

Victoria said...

Sonia for President! Three cheers and I'll provide the lighter!

I got up from my nap about an hour ago with a hug from Evey and Michael telling me the homemade chicken soup was ready.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Noah is a funny soul without a filter. I think we watch enough British style comedy shows with him that we really should anticipate that he thinks a bit of bawdy humor is perfectly acceptable to every body. I made a layout that I don't know if you ever saw that had the kids at a wedding reception. They didn't want to smile for the camera, so I told them a joke that starts: "So a pirate walks into a bar with steering wheel between his legs..." They laughed for a good 3 minutes. I journaled the joke on the layout to explain the laugh and Michael couldn't believe I did it.

Have a relaxing day! Smiles!

Bells said...

Oh yes, love the housewife thing.

You're right Carol. Tea is a God send.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL Carol, I love your layout and the Guide!!!!!, OMG LOLOL I can't believe it!!! I'm so happy I was born 17 years later than that guide LOL

Thank you very much for your amazing comments on my blog,they really made my day, friend!!

Huge hugs & kisses, Mariquita

Lynne said...

Hope you're feeling better now you have a long weekend to relax!

I knitted too much in the first 24 hours - have to take it slowly :-(