Saturday, January 6, 2007

New camera love!

Is it possible to be in love with a camera, all the buttons and bits and pieces and the book that is inches thick? Picked it up yesterday and I haven't stopped playing with it. The only downfall is that it rained so hard today and storms were brewing that I couldn't go out all over the country side and just go snap happy. How bad that is to be bemoaning the rain, I should hush.

But the camera in all it's gadget glory is a real beaut. And it has a 10 optical zoom. So that's what I've been doing today, stalking Molly and Bo. Driving them nuts.

Not the most flattering picture of her body, but I love the expression on her face. What? Another picture???? Oh please let me be! So expect to see lots and lots of pictures from now on from Scoop here! Poor hubby, I don't think he'll get a chance to even play with it.

2 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

I got my camera about this time last year and I've already taken 3000 pics, it goes everywhere with me I LOVE it! Don't know what I did without it :) I hope you get as much enjoyment from yours and of course Molly is the most gorgeous model!

Bells said...

they're probably loving the attention Carol. Loving it. Bring on the photos!