Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some pics from Dunkeld

Because I was there doing "work" I didn't get a chance to go for a good roam to take pics, mores the pity. But I did get a small offering. Such a wonderful place on earth.

The view from the conference room. So hard to keep concentrating when you have this beautiful vista.
Photobucket

Although when I did go walking before breakfast, there was barely a mountain to be seen. It was there, truly.
Photobucket

On the walk I found this lovely mosaic laid into the grass.
Photobucket

And a carving of a bird, it wasn't a kookaburra, I can't remember the name of it.
Photobucket

One of the gorgeous flowers in the native garden at the Royal Mail.
Photobucket

And there was wattle EVERYWHERE! It's just so pretty.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Gorgeous photos Carol :)

Esther Andrews said...

Oh, so beautiful, even in the mist. Adds to the admosphere!
That bird looks like a Tawny Frog Mouth. And the Qualup Bells are soooo pretty!!

Polly said...

Just spectacular, I really don't know how you kept your mind on the job!