Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cruisy Saturday

Brunch out with Mike this morning, a bit of housework (not too much mind you!!) and scrapping. What a great Saturday. Fireplace is alight keeping the house nice and cosy, there is sun, but it's cold and a wee bit windy outdoors. Dogs are asleep, Molly laying down by my feet, Lucky in his big cushion. Mike is tinkering with his pipes and every now and then I hear a bit of a tune. All is right with the world.

I was lucky to play with a new kit from one of the new designers at twolittlepixels, Deca Designs and her kit Life is Good. As soon as I saw the kit and the gorgeous colours, I thought of this photograph, the name of the kit totally fits as well. This is a regular sight we see when the little fella is tuckered out from playing. Just snuggled up on the couch.


Photobucket

So I don't know about you, but the year is completely flying by, so fast that it's scary. I'm actually well underway with my Christmas shopping at the moment. te he. I like to get a handle on it early and well the last few years have been all over the place, so I'm back in fine form. Etsy is getting a bit of a battering this year. Do you etsy? What a goldmine of gorgeous goodies that place has, everyone is so talented.

Well I think a cup of tea is in my very near future so with that short posting I'm off.

1 comment:

katef said...

oh what a gorgeous LO! Loving all the bits of paper and the stitching and what a cute photo!