Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Catching up

Catching up is something I'm going to have to do if Mr. G has anything to say about it.  He's gone nuts!  He has started lengthening out his run/walk/run block and is now doing 2km.  He has also bought himself some proper runners, some fantastic Mizuno something or others.  He did a little freak out when he went into Athletes Foot and saw the runners on the wall, every colour of the rainbow, Mr. Conservative that he is.  These are a very subdued shade of white/blue.  And he's already feeling the difference.

I however added to the decline in the sand at Warrnambool beach yesterday.  It was soooo windy after work, the sand had blown over the path in sections and it stung.  I left my sunglasses in the car and so I didn't have protection for my eyes, but I needed to get my training in, so I perservered through half closed eyes.  I'd pass a runner going the other way and we'd just raise our eyebrows at each other and think "nutter"!!  Well when I got back to the car and took one look in the mirror, oh my!  My hot and sweaty face was covered in sand.  Talk about a loofah getting it all off with my towel in the car!

And another catch up is that I have officially FINISHED my December Daily, so much so that I'm about ready to hit the "order now" button.  I'm trying a new company for me, Photobooks Australia (thanks Esther!) so lets hope they look great.  I'll show up to Christmas Day tonight and I'll show the rest later.  Because me being the perfectionist, it doesn't stop at Christmas Day, it goes all the way to the end of the year!







Credits Designer Digitals.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I think your December Dailies is such a great idea. Such fond memories to look back on.

I'm trying to decide what to do with all my actual scrap booking stuff with a move just five and half weeks away!