Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where are the days going?

Is it just me or is everyone feeling the same? We're still in turmoil at work so still having very long days. Thank heavens for templates, my mojo for scrapping is waning at bit at the moment, as my tiredness levels increase. I have a long weekend planned with an RDO on Monday, so roll on the weekend. I just may sleep right through it.

Sharon's fantastic template called Simple Sets #70 was perfect to display my Photo Walk photographs, and I made up the second page to match. You just can't go wrong with these Simple Sets. I used the great kraft paper from Roadside Designs, the texture is just lovely, and the neutral colours in the pack just rock.

Here we are ready to head off. Quite imposing seeing all these shutter happy people heading towards you down the road. It was a picturesque area to shoot, and so much fun playing tourist in my home town.

Photobucket

Photobucket


That's it from me, over and out, off to join the land of nod !

No comments: